In The Stoller Hall, Manchester has a flawless space for music – from intimate chamber recitals to contemporary sounds and innovative onstage adventures. Because we’re grateful to everybody who’s visited, who’s spread the word or shared reviews, we’re creating a brand new membership scheme for our most regular visitors.
We’ve been here less than a year and already you tell us that you love us.
For just £30 a year, you can enjoy:
- NO booking fees on your ticket purchases
As a member, you can make purchases online, by telephone or at the Box Office counter with no booking fees. There’s no cap on how many tickets you can purchase, or how much you can save – but you could have gained your £30 back after buying just 15 tickets.
- Exclusive invitations and offers
There’ll be invitations to members-only events, reduced price ticket offers and advance sales on selected shows over the course of the year – making sure you can enjoy all that The Stoller Hall has to offer.
- Exchange your tickets free of charge
Plans can change – but as a member, you’ll be able to exchange your tickets for another show, or credit them back to your account for future bookings, free of charge and as many times as you wish during the year.
- All our latest news and live events
We’ll keep in touch with you on a regular basis, letting you know what’s happening at The Stoller Hall and what’s going on sale.
- Gift a membership to a friend or loved one
Stuck for a unique Christmas present? Give the gift of music when you purchase a membership for a friend or loved one. Until Christmas 2017, you can buy a membership together with a £30 Gift Voucher for just £50 – giving somebody all they need to discover this new jewel in Manchester’s crown next year.
Friends of Chetham’s
The Friends of Chetham’s provide valuable support to today’s brightest young musicians. The Friends support a range of activities at Chetham’s from student bursaries to concerts and from our community outreach programme to the purchase of instruments. Part of a community of music supporters, as a Friend you will receive invitations to two Friends-exclusive events each year and updates via our Supporter Newsletter.
Become a Joint Member and Friend today from just £50
Visit ‘Support Us’ and ‘Memberships’ online, pay us a visit, or contact us on 0333 130 0967 (2-4pm, Monday to Friday) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- A membership costs £30 per year, per person.
- Memberships are attached to an email address, which links them to an individual’s account. If you wish to buy a membership and do not have an email address, you may do so at the Box Office counter. However, you should be aware that news, offers and discounts will be circulated by email only and that booking fees are not, in any case, payable for counter ticket sales.
- Booking fees will be cancelled on all events bookable through Chetham’s Box Office. Occasionally, external events take place on site which are ticketed through other systems, and your membership will not extend to those events. We reserve the right to change the rate of booking fees for non-members during your membership.
- Offers, events and pre-sales will be shared by email throughout the year, on a show by show basis and subject to availability. We cannot guarantee offers on any specific event.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another show, or refunded as a credit on your account. We’re unable to offer a cash refund for tickets you cannot use.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for three years from the date of issue. The offer of a £30 membership plus £30 Gift Voucher for a total price of £50 is valid until Monday 25 December 2017. The Box Office counter will close from Thursday 21 December. Vouchers and memberships ordered by post should be purchased no later than Friday 8 December to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas.