We’re Good To Go
In line with government and industry guidance, The Stoller Hall has adopted the ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 certification.
As we work towards re-opening and welcoming you back, we’re pleased to be able to offer you performances in a safe environment.
Please see below for some essential safety information about your visit.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Provision of sanitising stations throughout the venue and access to hand-washing facilities.
- A state of the art air handling system which ensures air is not recirculated.
- Due to current guidance, we are unable to allow groups of more than 6 to be sat together.
- All front of house staff to wear masks.
- Audiences to wear masks in the Hall (unless it is not appropriate for them to do so)
- One-way entry and exit system.
- Signage reminding people to keep a distance of 2m wherever possible.
- Regular cleaning of toilets and thorough cleaning of the hall between events.
- Maintaining a database of contact details for all visitors to The Stoller Hall to aid the NHS Test & Trace scheme. Data kept secure and disposed of after 21 days.
- We will not be issuing paper tickets; for those without e-tickets, your email confirmation of purchase will suffice
- To limit physical contact, we won’t be opening our cloakroom so please refrain from bringing large items of luggage as these won’t be allowed into the venue.