We’re Good To Go
In line with government and industry guidance, The Stoller Hall has adopted the ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 certification.
We’re working hard to bring you live music during the pandemic, with our Live Streams. We’re here to support the live music industry and our building remains open for Recordings and rehearsals, with social distancing measures in place.
Please see below for some essential safety information about your visit.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Providing hand sanitising stations throughout the venue and access to hand-washing facilities.
- A state of the art air handling system which ensures air is not recirculated.
- All front of house staff will wear masks.
- Audiences are asked to wear masks inside the building at all times (unless carrying a medical exemption).
- Signage reminding people to keep a distance of 2m wherever possible.
- Regular cleaning of toilets and thorough cleaning of the hall between events.
- Maintaining a database of contact details for all visitors to The Stoller Hall to aid the NHS Test & Trace scheme.
- Venue QR codes at all entrances for scanning to the NHS Test & Trace App.
- We are not issuing paper tickets; for those without e-tickets, your email confirmation of purchase will suffice.
- To limit physical contact, we won’t be opening our cloakroom so please refrain from bringing large items of luggage as these won’t be allowed into the venue.