Carole Nash Hall
Carole Nash Hall – 170 seated
An intimate, versatile space for up to 170 guests.
- Flexible, intimate space for smaller scale performances, presentations, or for breakout sessions from events in The Stoller Hall and Oglesby Atrium.
- Theatre style layout creates space for up to 170 guests, with an open, level floor encouraging creative uses of the hall, from workshops to boardroom style meetings.
- A choice of two pianos, dimmable lighting and sound also creates an ideal space for performances.
- One minute walk from rail and Metrolink connections at Manchester Victoria Station.
- Fully accessible facilities and a full catering service, ranging from working buffets and canapés to fine dining or bar service, available in the adjoining Oglesby Atrium.
Carole Nash Hall may also be booked by promoters for public concerts and performances, which may be sold through The Stoller Hall Box Office. For more information, please visit the Promoters’ area.