The Stoller Hall is available to hire for public concerts for up to 482 people, with full Technical, Front of House and Box Office support.
Promoters bringing artists to The Stoller Hall will benefit from:
- An intimate yet impressive setting providing a unique audience experience in the heart of Manchester.
- A well specified, 482-seat auditorium with fully accessible facilities, VIP areas and spacious Oglesby Atrium with in-house bar for refreshments, merchandising and pre-show events.
- A state-of-the-art acoustic developed by Arup, creating the perfect space for chamber music, folk, jazz, recitals, recordings, popular music and spoken word.
- High quality PA, lighting and projection with in-house technical support.
- Inclusion in our season brochure and in local listings, with full Box Office provision and support.
- High quality backstage and rehearsal facilities for artists and crew including easy load in access, some on-site parking, and four dressing rooms with side stage access and shower and kitchen facilities.
Download our promoter pack here.
Promoters of smaller events may also consider the contemporary Carole Nash Hall and Oglesby Atrium.
To enquire about bringing your concert to The Stoller Hall, please contact Fran Healey, General Manager.
Email: email@example.com | Call: 0161 838 7231