Conferences and events
The magnificent Stoller Hall provides an impressive backdrop for conferences, exhibitions and events and is only a one minute walk from Manchester Victoria Station and Manchester city centre.
*Bookings now open for 2024 and 2025*
- The Stoller Hall – Space for up to 400 delegates (theatre style) with pianos, technical equipment and in-house crew to make it a superb, flexible space for formal conferences, dining, music courses, exams and concerts.
- The adjacent Carole Nash Hall seats 170 delegates and is an inspiring space for recitals, presentations and competitions.
- Our stunning Oglesby Atrium forms a large central space flooded with natural light which can be used as a breakout, dining or meeting space.
- Top-of-the-range conference facilities and free WiFi throughout to keep you constantly connected.
- Versatile spaces suitable for corporate clients and public sector organisations.
- Acoustically-isolated breakout spaces throughout The Stoller Hall complex.
- HD cameras, projector and projection screens, HD TVs, AV equipment and other web conferencing facilities for your hybrid online events.
- Located immediately opposite Manchester Victoria Train Station, we have a separate public entrance for delegates as well as fully accessible facilities.
Our clients include:
- Manchester City Football Club
- Association of British Orchestras
- The Co-Op
- Craghoppers – Product Launch and Fashion Show
- Costain – Company Roadshow
- Prince’s Trust – North West Awards
- Swinton Insurance – Conference
- Social North – Conference
Our spaces are complete with state-of-the-art AV technology, projectors and screens and free high speed Wi-Fi.
We can offer in-house catering ranging from working buffets and canapés to fine dining or bar service, or we can work with our external catering partners based close-by, Harvey Nichols.
Our pricing is completely flexible and can be tailored to your own specific requirements, regardless of scale and budget. We’d love to hear more about your project, please get in touch to discuss this further.
Please contact Fran Healey, Creative and Commercial Director.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call: 0161 838 7231