Hermeto Pascoal at The Stoller Hall
The Stoller Hall complex is available for hire to concert promoters. As a specially designed music venue in the heart of Manchester we have a range of marketing support which can help to make your event a success.
All public events held at The Stoller Hall by third party promoters will be given standard venue marketing support. Your event will be:
- Listed on The Stoller Hall’s website
- 2-3 organic posts on The Stoller Hall’s social media channels
- Advertised in our flyer racks and digital display boards
- Poster display around the venue (Posters will need to be signed off by The Stoller Hall and printed and supplied by the promoter)
- At least one inclusion in The Stoller Hall’s monthly email newsletters
- Listing in our seasonal event guide, with 5,000+ copies printed three times a year (space dependent, not guaranteed).
- Distributed in internal emails across The Stoller Hall and Chetham’s School of Music
- Exit flyering after relevant performances
We also have a range of marketing support available, for an additional cost.
- An advertisement in our seasonal event guide, with 5,000+ copies printed three times a year
- A link on our homepage carousel
- An inclusion in regional press listings
- Paid social advertising to relevant target audiences
If you’d like to discuss the various packages available, please contact Laura Green, Marketing Manager.
Email: email@example.com | Call: 0161 838 7231